Accelerate AEC projects with PlanWell Collaborate Scan to Cloud
PlanWell Collaborate Scan to Cloud combines cloud collaboration technology with the HP T2300 eMFP, a powerful web-connected, multi-function printer. *
PlanWell Collaborate was designed with AEC project managers in mind. With this system, you can easily scan, print, and share drawings with your partners and clients. An integrated large-format scanner lets you capture and share ideas in real time.
PlanWell Collaborate Benefits
Simplify Project Documents
- Scan and publish content to the cloud without a PC.
- Scan, access, manage, share, and print your documents all with one package.
- Direct printing eliminates print driver and network hassles.
Save Time and Improve Project Schedules
- Instantly share and manage content with your teams. Design changes and markups from team members at remote locations can be quickly loaded to PlanWell Collaborate and then sent out to the entire project team.
- Upload design changes in minutes and share instantly.
Improve Project Coordination
- Centralize information so it is always accessible and accurate.
- Accelerate knowledge transfer.
HP T2300 eMFP Features
- Virtually effortless printing and scanning.
- Color touch screen.
- One-click print, scan, and copy.
- Web-connected and easy to update. Software updates occur automatically, every six months.
- Two paper rolls and smart switching allows you to work on multiple projects at the same time.
* PlanWell Collaborate is also compatible with HP Designjet T1300 and T790
What are our customers saying?
"I estimate the time savings at six to eight hours per submittal. In addition, with all the subcontractors' times this turns into a couple of days on project. A day could cost an owner about $8,000 to $9,000."
"It shaves time off the construction cycle. It saves idle time and over a period of days, weeks, and months, it adds up. Now we upload it, link it, done deal."
Jesus (Chuy) Mercado