ARC’s Mobile Print app
ARC’s Mobile Print app was upgraded recently with an E-commerce system to quickly order safe signage. We have a collection of hundreds of signs that can assist our customers to reopen their businesses and keep their staff and customers safe. Available in multiple languages, sizes, and finishes, we’ll produce your graphics from one of our 170 North American fulfillment centers and deliver your prints within 2 days.
Today, our most imperative focus is supporting our customers so that they can operate amid COVID-19 while providing a safe place for employees and guests.
Some of the most effective ways businesses can create a healthy environment during this pandemic include:
- Establishing safety protocols to ensure there is a single point of contact to address concerns. There should also be an emergency plan in place in case of potential exposure at your site.
- Procuring a good supply line of sanitizer, cleaners, and PPE such as face masks, shields, sneeze guards, and gloves.
- Conducting a thorough site survey, making sure to identify areas where team members and customers will physically be, such as lobbies, dining areas, restrooms, conference rooms, elevators, and stairwells.
- Strategically placing signage throughout your facility. Wayfinding signs and posters help to control foot traffic and are a great way to create one-way halls and aisles, while social distancing and wellness signs keep team members and guests educated on the latest safety protocols.
For more information about health and wellness signage, visit our customer resource page.
Additional ARC Print app features include:
- Send files – Share and send files as large as 3GB to any ARC location for print or quotation.
- Receive real-time job updates – Track when your file is downloaded by our print center, when it enters production, and as it is shipped and delivered.
- Schedule a pick-up – Choose a time and location for ARC to pick up any original materials you need printed, scanned, or archived.
- Custom delivery options – Select delivery or designate a print center closest to your destination to avoid customs, excess delivery charges, or travelling with physical documents.
- Request service and order supplies – Managed Print Services customers can easily place service and supply orders via our QR code scanner.
- Easily find our print centers – Improved search & navigation options to access 170+ individual ARC locations.
The ARC Print app continues to evolve the way businesses order and receive prints, while empowering users to effortlessly share large files, get quotes, and track order status. To get the latest version of the ARC Print app, visit the App Store or Google Play to download today.