Just getting started? Here are 4 tips that can you help you get the most out of SKYSITE:
1. Smart-text PDFs are text searchable on the iPad
Most documents directly printed to PDF from its native file app are smart-text PDFs. On the SKYSITE tablet app, any document that’s text searchable will have a magnifying glass icon next to the export icon.
Download the SKYSITE iPad app for free here.
2. Exported PDFs from the iPad app are dynamic
All markups done in SKYSITE when exported can still be turned off, moved, or removed.
3. How to use SKYSITE document reporting
- Export to CSV Use #1: From the Latest Document folder, user can use the Export to CSV to create bid document list or subcontract document list.
- Export to CSV Use #2: At a project level, Export to CSV can be used to generate a historical report for every document.
4. How others are using SKYSITE
A medium-sized contractor in Texas is using SKYSITE to manage their project document distribution. SKYSITE will allow the firm to manage publishing of project plans to stakeholders and facilitate distribution to prospective bidders in the bidding process.
Want more tips? You can also reach out to one of our experts for a free SKYSITE walkthrough:
- Call 844.759.7483
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org